Breast augmentation comes with many choices, which sometimes makes it difficult for patients to know where to start. With our personalized consultations at Salzman Cosmetic Surgery and Spa, we provide an opportunity for you to learn about the different options and discuss your ideal breast shape and size. We want to provide you with the best, realistic outcomes based on your desires by providing the following customizable, individualized services.
Vectra 3D Computer Imaging
We utilize effective, breakthrough technology to make sure you are getting implants that fit your unique figure. Vectra 3D computer imaging allows us to show a visual representation of your results before you have to commit to surgery. This technology enables us to place all of our different implant options on a 3D rendering of your body, showing which implants would complement your physique and reach your cosmetic goals. Breast augmentation is truly a customized approach for each patient.
Types of Breast Implants
At Salzman Cosmetic Surgery and Spa, we offer many types of breast implants, all specifically chosen based on your expected results.
- Saline Implants – With a rubberized silicone shell, a saline implant is placed in the chest empty and filled with a sterile saltwater solution during the procedure. Since it comes with no filling, the amount of volume can be customized to the patient during the implant placement, allowing for more symmetric However, the general offset of saline implants is they are filled with a water-like substance, which feels less like a natural breast.
- Silicone Gel Implants – Silicone implants are pre-filled with a silicone shell and mimic the feel and shape of a natural breast. These implants are known to be longer lasting and supply more upper breast volume than saline implants. However, no adjustments can be made during the procedure, but Vectra 3D computer imaging and the expertise of Dr. Salzman can ensure an excellent balance can be achieved.
- Gummy Bear Implants – Also known as “form stable” implants, gummy bear implants are shaped implants, rather than being round, and have various height, width, and projection ratios. This implant is highly customizable with three different modifications, with a silicone-like gel that is not as stiff. Additionally, it mimics the natural breast feel you may desire.
- Textured Implants – Textured implants have a rough shell characteristic, which may be more resistant to capsular contractures or the hardening of scar tissue around the implant.
- Smooth Implants – Unlike textured implants, smooth implant shells are just that: smooth. These may feel more comfortable than the textured shells and cause fewer
Whichever implant you may choose, here at Salzman Cosmetic Surgery and Spa, we are highly dedicated to providing the best fit implant for your particular needs and desires. To schedule your personalized consultation with Dr. Salzman at our Louisville, KY office, contact our office today!